Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PureVue™ Ceramic 50
Clearly see the world beyond your windows with the PureVue™ Ceramic Film Series from Solar Gard. Leveraging one of nature’s most durable elements, this innovative film line boasts significant heat and glare rejection while still maintaining views.
With low reflectance that enhances the natural appearance of glass, PureVue is also optimally suited for demanding coastal environments.
For nature’s clearest views, choose the pure genius of PureVue ceramic technology.
- Advanced sputtered ceramic technology
- Rejects up to 48% of total solar energy, resulting in improved indoor climate control and total comfort
- Low reflectivity
- Preserves views to the outside, while maintaining the natural look of exterior glass
- Superior durability
- Ideal for coastal environments
- Harmful UV light rejection
- Protects interior furnishings and finishes from premature fading and sun damage
- Comprehensive warranty
- Lasting quality guaranteed for 12 years
$193.25 – $1,386.00
|Specification||PureVue 35||PureVue 50||PureVue 60||PureVue 70|
|Visible light transmittance %||37%||50%||61%||72%|
|Visible light reflectance (exterior) %||16%||13%||11%||8%|
|Visible light reflectance (interior) %||15%||11%||9%||8%|
|Solar heat gain coefficient||.42||.52||.60||.61|
|Total solar energy rejected %||58%||48%||40%||39%|
|UV Tdw-ISO @ 300 to 700 nm %||25%||33%||40%||51%|
|UV light blocked (300 to 380 nm) %||>99%||>99%||>99%||>99%|
|Fade Reduction %||70%||60%||51%||38%|